THANK YOU, EVERYONE, THE CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT! SEE YOU AT #CSAM2018 IN VANCOUVER.
Our 2017 (October 19, 2017 – October 21) will build on last year’s conference, our most successful so far.
The Marriott Gateway on the Falls in Niagara Falls will offer a venue for researchers, clinicians, and educators to learn, meet and exchange idea, and for the treatment community to meet and collaborate. The Conference schedule will include:
- Three educational tracks with multiple symposia
- Over seventy abstracts and posters
- Eight plenary speakers
- Two moderated debates
- Implementation of random testing program within the TTC presentation by Megan MacRae, Executive Director – HR, Toronto Transit Commission
- International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU) – All day educational program on Hepatitis C treatment
- Buprenorphine Prescribing Course
- Tour of Hamilton campus
- Niagara boat cruise
Early Stage Investigators Panel