Final Call For Poster Abstracts – CSAM-SMCA 2017 in Niagara Falls, ON
Addiction: the changing landscape/Les dépendances: un paysage en changement
October 19-21, 2017
New this year – awards for the People’s Choice poster and Best Poster by a trainee. Over 30 submissions received so far!
- Poster abstracts on all aspects of addiction are encouraged
- Poster abstracts by students are encouraged
- The abstract body must not exceed 250 words (including tables and references), and must include:
- Requested format
- Presenting author’s name, affiliation, mailing address and email contact information
- Co-authors and affiliations
- If applicable: objective, methodology, results, and conclusions
- References if applicable.
- 2 Learning Objectives
- Brief 50-word bio for introductions
- Additional AV needs
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you can submit.
- Notice of abstract acceptance will be sent to the lead author at least one month prior to the conference.
- Publication: CSAM-SMCA reserves the right to publish select conference abstracts in the ISAM Substance Abuse Journal, the CSAM-SMCA Canadian Journal of Addiction or other affiliate journals
- Abstract Submission: electronic format in Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf file format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accept submission in a pdf.
- All abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the deadline. Late abstracts cannot be accepted.
Deadline for poster abstracts – August 31 at 11:59 PM
Conference Inquiries: E-mail: email@example.com
Upon Acceptance – decisions will be made after the deadline:
- Presenters will receive a letter with date and time of presentation
- Final programs will be emailed once completed to show presentation room
2017 Poster Abstract Form
Speaker Disclosure Form
2017 Conference Registration